Small Lactose Intolerant Overhaul v1.0
Uploaded 16th Aug 2021 at 10:08 PM · Updated 17th Aug 2021 at 10:44 PM by RobinKLocksley
"Lactose Intolerant" can now be a reward trait!
"Lactose Intolerant" no longer has to take up a personality slot in Create a Sim. Your sims can have all three of their precious personality traits and still be a lactose intolerant if you think they should be. I wanted to make this mod as soon as I found out about the trait because lactose intolerance isn't a personality.
Note: You can still pick it in CAS if you like, but this is so you can have your sim be Lactose Intolerant but still have them have 3 personality traits.
Nothing's set in stone.
You can also remove the trait at any time if you change your mind and decide the sim shouldn't be lactose intolerant after all or if you added the trait to the wrong person.
You can become/stop being a vegetarian at any time by clicking on the sim and selecting "Make This Sim Lactose Intolerant" or "Make This Sim NOT Lactose Intolerant" on the pie menu.
- Requires Cottage Living, as that's the pack the Lactose Intolerant Trait comes with.
- There is a script file in this mod, so please make sure that's never more than a folder deep.
Italian - translated by me (already in the mod)
This mod doesn't override anything, so it shouldn't conflict with anything.
I can't thank guys at the creator's workshop in Deaderpool server enough for helping me with this mod (Frankk, you're an absolute legend mate)!
[ Robin ] Small Lactose Intolerance Overhaul 1.0.zip
Size: 8.2 KB · Downloads: 1,889 · 16th Aug 2021
|8.2 KB||1,889||16th Aug 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
- Don’t repost.
- Don’t claim as your own.
- Don’t include meshes in recolours.
- Link back if you edit my meshes.
- No paysites or adfly
- Message me if you want to translate one of my mods. I'll be very appreciative.
You can find me here on Tumblr, and if you like what I'm doing here you can support me here on Patreon.
If you experience any issues with my mods please feel free to join us on my discord "Sherwood Forest" and me and my fantastic team will do our best to help you.