Spa Receptionist Career (Adult & Teen)
Uploaded 19th Mar 2022 at 9:35 PM · Updated 17th Jun 2022 at 7:33 PM by HexeSims
(Career I have made for my current legacy heir who is going to be wellness centric and wanted to give her a related job as a teen and have decided to share as I feel it has been too long since I made anything career related lol)
I was going to use the wellness skill but decided to use charisma instead to keep this career base game compatible for those without Spa Day if they wanted this.
Make sure to not put .ts4script files more than one folder deep in your mods folder or the career won’t appear in game and only one Neia Career package is needed in the folder so if you have any other careers already installed don’t worry about moving that over.
Thanks for the Download =)
- Updated for patch 22.214.171.1240 (Werewolves patch)
|Track: Spa Receptionist|
|Want to get a discount on manicures? Massage? Then this job my be for you, here at Newcrest Spa welcome those high maintenance types who want to find their inner peace and shake off that anger. (3 levels)|
|Level 1: Front Desk|
Your job here is simple, man the desk and talk up our services. Keep the customer engaged and and really emphasise those low prices.
|Information:||Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri — Hours: 16:00 - 20:00 (4 hours) — Salary: ﹩33|
|Level 2: Appointment Taker|
Now you have them hooked it's just a matter of pencilling in those appointments, hey there may even be some commission in it for you!
|Information:||Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri — Hours: 16:00 - 20:00 (4 hours) — Salary: ﹩40|
|Level 3: Call Taker|
Thanks to word of mouth and the posters we have plastered around the city we now take phone appointments, but be warned being the one on the end of the line means also taking the complaints we pretend we never receive.
|Information:||Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri — Hours: 16:00 - 20:00 (4 hours) — Salary: ﹩48|
Size: 245.0 KB · Downloads: 4,973 · 17th Jun 2022
|245.0 KB||4,973||17th Jun 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.