Nectar Bar Wants Fix (updated 7 May '22)
Updated: 7th May 2022 at 5:08 PM
This mod does not affect custom nectar bars, at least in case of the Make Drinks want.
If you use Utility Mod by simler90, choose the utilityMod version and make sure it loads after simler90's mod. In other cases, choose the ordinary version. Use only one version at a time.
This mod can be used with but must load after:
- Utility Mod by simler90 – see the description above.
|Resource name||Type name||Type||Group||Instance||Instance (high)|
|Interaction - Drink||Behaviour Function||0x42484156||0x7F7F04B0||0x00001008||0x00000000|
|Interaction - Drink||Behaviour Function||0x42484156||0x7FB5BD78||0x00001008||0x00000000|
|Interaction - Serve||Behaviour Function||0x42484156||0x7F1AAC01||0x00001004||0x00000000|
jfade (The Compressorizer!)
Creators of SimPe
Fixed: Fixed Maxis Mistakes
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.
Size: 962 Bytes · Downloads: 584 · 1st May 2022
|962 Bytes||584||1st May 2022|
Size: 996 Bytes · Downloads: 195 · 7th May 2022
|996 Bytes||195||7th May 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.