Starter «My affordable nest» colonial house 1BR, 1bath
Updated: 13th Jun 2022 at 8:23 PM
Lot size is 20x30. 1 Bedroom (single bed), 1 Bathroom.
Cost: Furnished — 14,835§
Unfurnished — 12,556§
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Starter House.
Description: Nice House For Start.
Size: 1.56 MB · Downloads: 482 · 13th Jun 2022
|1.56 MB||482||13th Jun 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
hey yoy there
feel free to request me to build residential, community, etc lots. if I like your idea, I'd build this lot. for free ofc
you can contact me via:
a) discord tag is thegamewasriggedfromthestart#9734 — but you need to be on MTS OR on mine discord server to contact me by this way (add friend function is disabled)
b) on my Russian-language(!) discord server — https://discord.gg/bkm2GSryGx
c) send a message to me on MTS or leave a comment on my latest post with request ;)
do not use my creations as yours.
you can use it at your saves/worlds/etc and share them but please make always a mention of me in desc, leave a link. that'd be much better :(
also please mention and leave a link me if you refurnished/rebuilded my lot and ALWAYS leave a link to original post.
this is just an internet etiquette, isn't this?