Maxis Match Cherry Blossom Recolours
Updated: 13th Nov 2022 at 1:18 AM
I really like the three cherry blossom wall panels that came with Bon Voyage (Yokoso Painted Screen). But I found that I didn't get too many chances to use the set. So I recoloured two objects in the hope of getting a bit more use out of this texture.
First up is a Duck in Three Parts by Brain TingI resized the texture because with the original proportions the recolour turned out awfully pixelated.
Buy Mode \ Decorative \ Wall Hangings (§139)
Kitchen and Bath Stuff is required
A repositoried 2-tile version of the duck painting can be found here.
The second recolour is for the Commanding Shoji Screen from the Sims 2 StoreFiles are compressorized.
Buy Mode \ Decorative \ Sculptures (§866)
Mesh NOT included, you can get it HERE (The name of the mesh is "Sculpture_ShojiScreen_ModernAsian.package")
CC/Mods used for screenshots:
Antique: Antique or Historical
Living: Living Room
Tags: #Bon Voyage, #Cherry Blossom, #Decorative, #Maxis Match, #Painting, #Recolor, #Recolour, #Wall Hanging, #Screen, #Sculpture, #Duck in Three Parts by Brain Ting, #Commanding Shoji Screen, #Yokoso Painted Screen Ichi Ni San
|Kitchen & Bath|
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 61.5 KB · Downloads: 77 · 7th Sep 2022
|61.5 KB||77||7th Sep 2022|
Size: 70.8 KB · Downloads: 82 · 7th Sep 2022
|70.8 KB||82||7th Sep 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I would also be happy if you message me about your creation because I would love to check it out.