Maxis Match Photos
Updated: 21st Sep 2022 at 6:35 PM
For good measure I also threw in a Goth Family Portrait recolour for each of the two objects using the storytelling pictures. I thought they would fit perfectly in Goth Manor where the family members could mourn Bella and reminisce about her.
Collage in Black and WhiteFiles have been compressorized.
Buy Mode \ Decorative \ Wall Hangings (§300)
The Family Portrait Collection
Buy Mode \ Decorative \ Sculptures (§75)
Apartment Life is required
CC/mods used for screenshots:
- Bella's dress by Sentate, converted by Cassney
- Mortimer's hair, moustache, and sideburns by S1ndle
- Shiftable Everything by Lamare
- Invisible floor lamps by NixNivis
- MixedUp's Screenshot Background and Skoogy's recolours both of which I found here
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Tags: #Decorative, #Grim Reaper, #Hidden, #Maxis Match, #Lost and Found, #Painting, #Photo, #Photos, #Pictures, #Picture Frame, #Recolor, #Recolour, #Sculpture, #Wall Hanging, #Goth, #Bella, #Mortimer, #Cassandra, #Alexander, #Will Wright
| wall portraits
Size: 350.0 KB · Downloads: 278 · 20th Sep 2022
|350.0 KB||278||20th Sep 2022|
| table portraits
Size: 183.7 KB · Downloads: 299 · 20th Sep 2022
|183.7 KB||299||20th Sep 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I would also be happy if you message me about your creation because I would love to check it out.