Neon Pool Lights
There are three lights here, all of them are repo'd to their NL's respective wall light. So if you have replaced or edited the nlo's for your NL lighting, then these lights will give the same color/glow as whatever your wall lights do. The disk light gives a more intense glow than the neon tubes, this is due to the values in the nlo files.
446 - disk
258 - neon straight
494 - neon wave
A tutorial to create pool lights as well as custom lights with custom nlo's will be coming.
Description: Why let nuclear waste go to waste? Plunge into a field of radioactive radiance with the EverGlow Uranium Rod. Connect multiple rods to create that perfect after-glow atmosphere in any nightclub or lounge. Warning: If Sim begins to glow, duck and cover, and contact a medical professional. Immediately. hugelunatic
Description: The SimCity Nuclear Power Preservation Society has perfected their waste collection techniques to provide the average Sim with all the plutonium your home can handle. Don't ignore that old geiger counter, get it ticking with the warming radiance of the EverGlow Plutonium Rod. Handle with care, extremely fragile. hugelunatic
Description: Is your song playing but you can't see who you are dancing with? Louden up the room with this entry from Lunatech. Coming in a wide array of color schemes, this fixture will create the ambience necessary to get any sim off their feet and onto the dance floor. The only thing more vibrant than this glowing disc is the ever so popular East SimCity Shuffle.
Size: 21.3 KB · Downloads: 194 · 22nd Sep 2022
|21.3 KB||194||22nd Sep 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.