Fallout 3 - Dogmeat & Puppy
Now you can have Dogmeat from the video-game Fallout 3 follow your sim around! You had him as a companion during your travels in the Capital Wasteland, but now he's ready to settle down and just become a regular pet.
Dogmeat's Personality Traits:
It took me about 2 days total (I was on and off) to finish him. I made him as detailed as possible, but you'll easily notice his imperfections because eventually I ran out of options to create new layers... T_T; ANYWAYS, this is my first MTS submission, so I hope you'll enjoy! Please leave feedback and comments for my own future references. ^__^
I added a mini puppy version of Dogmeat since someone mentioned the Puppies! perk from the game. I thought it would be nice to literally have a pup version of him. However the pup will not look 100% like the real Dogmeat when fully grown, but it'll look close enough... He's not supposed to be a replacement for the real Dogmeat though, just something cute I thought I should add just for the heck of it. (:
Puppies! Perk Add-on (11-2-2011)
HOW TO INSTALL DOGMEAT:
Just unrar the file and save it into your Saved Sims folder found in ...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saved Sims
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| This is part of the Puppies! Perk add-on which is supposed to be Dogmeat's puppy
Size: 194.2 KB · Downloads: 14,974 · 2nd Nov 2011
| This is the main file for the Dogmeat, place it into your saved sims folder.
Size: 312.5 KB · Downloads: 20,353 · 30th Oct 2011
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7