UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition
- Updated for game version 1.58.63 (Nov. 12 patch). This is intended for Legacy Edition (32-bit PC players and non-Metal Mac players) only. If you play the normal version of TS4, do not download this version.
This mod enables the UI cheats extension, which allows you to use cheats by directly clicking on the UI, as opposed to typing a command.
Currently, the mod includes the following functions:
- Clickable/draggable needs cheat.
- Right click on a needs bar to set value (from -100 to 100).
- Left click on the money counter to gain $1000.
- Right click on the money counter to set household funds.
- Right click on a Sim in the relationship panel to set friendship/romance values (from -100 to 100).
- Right click on a moodlet to remove the moodlet.
- Right click on an aspiration goal to fulfill it immediately.
- Right click on a skill bar to set level (from 1 to 10).
- Right click on the in-game clock on the UI to set time (from 0 to 23; for instance, entering "15" will set time to 3PM).
- Right click on a character value meter to set value (from -100 to 100)
- Right click on a promotion task or a work from home assignment to complete it immediately (note that it currently does not work for daily tasks).
- Right click on a work/school performance bar to set value (from -100 to 10
- Right click on a job icon in the career panel to promote or demote your Sim.
- Right click on the Fame or Reputation meter in the Simology panel to set rank (from 0 to 5 for Fame and 0 to 7 for Reputation).
- Right click on an event goal (for parties, dates, and active careers) to complete it immediately.
- Right click on a perk (for clubs, retail shops, restaurants, vet clinics, celebrities, vampires, spellcasters, or satisfaction rewards) to unlock or lock it immediately.
To install, extract the file and place both the .package file and the .ts4script file in your mods folder.
Script mods need to be enabled in the options menu for it to work. Note that script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder level deep.
Make sure only one copy of the script and one copy of the package file are installed. If you have older versions of this mod, delete them first.
If cheat windows do pop up but nothing happens after entering a value, this means you installed the package file correctly but not the script file.
If the left click money cheat is the only thing that works, this also means that the script file is not installed correctly.
v1.15.1 is built for Legacy Edition ONLY.
This mod overrides the following resources and will conflict with other mods that also modify these resources.
The script module only adds new custom commands to the game and it does not conflict with other script mods.
EA/Maxis for creating the original cheats extension, which this mod is built upon
Motive gain: Mods increasing or reducing the motive gain for certain interactions
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Built with Game Version: 1.58.63
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Built with Game Version 1.58.63 for Legacy Edition ONLY
Size: 3.93 MB · Downloads: 299,100 · 20th Nov 2019
| Built with Game Version 1.50.67
Size: 2.02 MB · Downloads: 885,605 · 22nd Feb 2019
| Built with Game Version 1.45.62
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 328,397 · 31st Jul 2018
| Built with Game Version 1.40.61
Size: 1.75 MB · Downloads: 375,765 · 24th Feb 2018
| Built with Game Version 1.33.38
Size: 899.7 KB · Downloads: 185,565 · 24th Aug 2017
| Built with Game Version 1.30.103
Size: 677.0 KB · Downloads: 144,493 · 25th May 2017
| Built with Game Version 1.26.96
Size: 549.2 KB · Downloads: 116,748 · 12th Jan 2017
| Built with Game Version 1.22.22
Size: 541.0 KB · Downloads: 115,744 · 16th Aug 2016
| Built with Game Version 1.15.55
Size: 528.7 KB · Downloads: 88,539 · 5th Feb 2016
| Built with Game Version 1.13.104
Size: 331.8 KB · Downloads: 78,094 · 4th Dec 2015
| Built with Game Version 1.11.64
Size: 317.3 KB · Downloads: 68,740 · 24th Sep 2015
| Built with Game Version 1.9.80
Size: 317.1 KB · Downloads: 90,438 · 9th Jul 2015
| Built with Game Version 1.8.61
Size: 312.3 KB · Downloads: 178,050 · 1st Jul 2015
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 141