Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Realistic Cooking Mod [Updated to 5.3]

by Somik&Severinka Posted 8th Jul 2022 at 3:46 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2023 at 11:56 PM by Somiktata
 
168 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jul 2022 at 5:13 PM
Thank you so much! Love SCCO, but I'm mostly an alpha player and it sometimes feels out of place for my world. Thank you for adding more realism! I saw your post on your patreon a while ago and downloaded it instantly, but I wanted to personally say thank you <3 My simmies enjoy your treats
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jul 2022 at 9:32 PM
How exciting! Thanks for this. I hope, one day, someone will also find a way to make a cooking mod where sims cook w/ more than one pot and stove top burner. I love the image of a kitchen cluttered w/ food prep and stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 2:28 AM
This is so great, Thank You!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 6:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcookie26
Thank you so much! Love SCCO, but I'm mostly an alpha player and it sometimes feels out of place for my world. Thank you for adding more realism! I saw your post on your patreon a while ago and downloaded it instantly, but I wanted to personally say thank you <3 My simmies enjoy your treats

thank you! we have already started working on what to make SCCO compatible with our mod, it takes time
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 7:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantle79
This is so great, Thank You!

thank you)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 7:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPiano
How exciting! Thanks for this. I hope, one day, someone will also find a way to make a cooking mod where sims cook w/ more than one pot and stove top burner. I love the image of a kitchen cluttered w/ food prep and stuff.

Oh, I understand you perfectly! initially, that's what I wanted to do - so that Sims could, for example, separately knead eggs or dough. But in the process of work, we had to abandon this for now, since physically one person cannot do all this)
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 2:51 AM
I appreciate your hard work. Can you tell me what BG, EP, GP, and SP mean? The BG stands for the base game, but I don't know what it stands for.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 8:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinec0601
I appreciate your hard work. Can you tell me what BG, EP, GP, and SP mean? The BG stands for the base game, but I don't know what it stands for.


Hey, hey! I'm to the rescue!
As far as I'm aware, SP is like 'stuff pack', GP for 'game pack' and I'm not entirely sure what EP stands for. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinec0601
I appreciate your hard work. Can you tell me what BG, EP, GP, and SP mean? The BG stands for the base game, but I don't know what it stands for.

sorry, I didn't think of this before. I will write a list of the decryption of the sims 4 add-ons

Additions:
«The Sims 4: Get to Work!» - EP01
«The Sims 4: Get Together!» - EP02
«The Sims 4: City Living» - EP03
«The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs» - EP04
«The Sims 4: Seasons» - EP05
«The Sims 4: Get Famous» - EP06
«The Sims 4: Island Living» - EP07
«The Sims 4: Discover University» - EP08
«The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle» - EP09
«The Sims 4: Snowy Escape» - EP10
«The Sims 4: Cottage Living» - EP11

GAME PACK
«The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat!» - GP01
«The Sims 4: Spa Day» - GP02
«The Sims 4: Dine Out» - GP03
«The Sims 4: Vampires» - GP04
«The Sims 4: Parenthood» - GP05
«The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure» - GP06
«The Sims 4: StrangerVille» - GP07
«The Sims 4: Realm of Magic» - GP08
«The Sims 4: Star Wars™:Journey to Batuu» - GP09
«The Sims 4: ???????? ?????» - GP10
«The Sims 4: Wedding Stories» - GP11
«The Sims 4: Werewolves» - GP12

STUFF PACK:
«The Sims 4: Luxury Party Stuff» - SP01
«The Sims 4: Perfect Patio Stuff» - SP02
«The Sims 4: Cool Kitchen Stuff» - SP03
«The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff» - SP04
«The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff» - SP05
«The Sims 4: Romantic Garden Stuff» - SP06
«The Sims 4: Kids Room Stuff» - SP07
«The Sims 4: Backyard Stuff» - SP08
«The Sims 4: Glamour Vintage Stuff» - SP09
«The Sims 4: Bowling Night Stuff» - SP10
«The Sims 4: Fitness Stuff» - SP11
«The Sims 4: Toddler Stuff» - SP12
«The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff» - SP13
«The Sims 4: My First Pet Stuff» - SP14
«The Sims 4: Moschino» - SP15
«The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff» - SP16
«The Sims 4: Niffty Knitting» - SP17
«The Sims 4: Paranormal» - SP18
«The Sims 4: Throwback Fit Kit» - SP20
«The Sims 4: Country Kitchen Fit Kit» - SP21
«The Sims 4: Bust the Dust Kit» - SP22

In the next update, I will rename the files to the names of add-ons to make it easier for everyone to navigate
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 9:04 PM
I can't wait to try this but can not at the moment as I would have to get rid of Scco and i have had that mod so long I don't want to get rid of it. I will be looking for updates for compatibility though. This one looks fun!
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 9:48 PM
I downloaded this when I saw it on Patreon a while back but my sims couldnt cook anything with it because they literally had access to nothing but chicken nuggets in the grocery ordering system. Im not sure what I did wrong. I dont have any of the conflicting mods mentioned but I do use a variety of cookbook and delivery mods that werent mentioned. Perhaps theres a conflicting mod that wasnt discovered?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Jul 2022 at 4:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelliq86
I downloaded this when I saw it on Patreon a while back but my sims couldnt cook anything with it because they literally had access to nothing but chicken nuggets in the grocery ordering system. Im not sure what I did wrong. I dont have any of the conflicting mods mentioned but I do use a variety of cookbook and delivery mods that werent mentioned. Perhaps theres a conflicting mod that wasnt discovered?

Hi! The mod is new, so I don't know all the information about conflicts yet. As I learn, I will be able to fix it. I heard about a problem like yours from one player. Yes, it was a conflict with another mod, but I don't know exactly which one.
The mod can only conflict with mods that change the EA refrigerator menu or EA ingredients, recipes. Maybe you have some kind of mod, like "More portions for cooking" or something similar.
I'm already working on a version to separate EA files and ours to achieve greater compatibility with other mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jul 2022 at 5:46 PM
So sad I can't use this as NPCC is a must for me I'll look into dropping NPCC temporarily so I can use this mod. I really like the textures you used, much nicer than the flat and abstract ones used in vanilla game and SCCO.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jul 2022 at 6:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilani413
So sad I can't use this as NPCC is a must for me I'll look into dropping NPCC temporarily so I can use this mod. I really like the textures you used, much nicer than the flat and abstract ones used in vanilla game and SCCO.

Everyone has a different taste, many write to us on the contrary, so that we make products on Simlish)) Here everyone is divided into groups according to tastes- to whom maxis, to whom alpha)
As for NPC? mod - they do not interfere with each other, the only point is that you simply will not have a deliveryman with products
I am working on this issue, as I also liked to use it
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jul 2022 at 6:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somiktata
Hi! The mod is new, so I don't know all the information about conflicts yet. As I learn, I will be able to fix it. I heard about a problem like yours from one player. Yes, it was a conflict with another mod, but I don't know exactly which one.
The mod can only conflict with mods that change the EA refrigerator menu or EA ingredients, recipes. Maybe you have some kind of mod, like "More portions for cooking" or something similar.
I'm already working on a version to separate EA files and ours to achieve greater compatibility with other mods.


My wording of a while back wasnt good wording, I apologize. I should have said a few days ago. Yes, I have a little miss sam mod - the one that gives you more control over the serving sizes (I think its simply called more serving options). I will watch for updates then, thank you for responding
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Jul 2022 at 10:42 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
DELETED POST
12th Jul 2022 at 7:24 PM
This message has been deleted by Serenidy.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 7:28 AM
Great idea and works well in game. Is there a way to get everything out of the Sim's inventory and into the fridge?
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 4:27 PM Last edited by Anniexox : 24th Jul 2022 at 2:29 PM.
Hi, I installed the mod but it seems to be broken. Whenever I click on my fridge, not all the features show. And whenever I deliver groceries to my home, there is no notification and nobody shows up. Is there a possible solution to this and does it require a certain pack?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 5:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poundingheart
Great idea and works well in game. Is there a way to get everything out of the Sim's inventory and into the fridge?

at the moment, when opening packages, the products themselves are sent to the refrigerator inventory. The put all products feature will appear in the future, I'm working on it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 5:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniexox
Hi, I installed the mod but it seems to be broken. Whenever I click on my fridge, not all the features show. And whenever I deliver groceries to my home, there is no notification and nobody shows up. Is there a possible solution to this and does it require a certain pack?

The mod does not require specific packages, only the base game. If you have problems in the game, it's a conflict with something else or an incorrect installation of the mod itself
Those who have a NPC? mod had problems with the delivery of products. I'm already working on adding compatibility with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 11:13 PM
Will this work with icemunmun's and LBB's recipes and custom foods?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 4:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueroses78
Will this work with icemunmun's and LBB's recipes and custom foods?

Yes, it works with all custom recipes and products. So far, this does not work only with those mods that change somehow the files of EA recipes or Menu refrigerator-stove
At the same time, I am already preparing a version to add compatibility even with those that change EA files
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 4:54 AM
Notice
In version 2.3 of the mod, I added compatibility with the NPC Control mod. It will go public on July 20 and I will update the download file here for a newer version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 1:39 PM
Please make it compatible with LittleMsSams mods and Icemunmun (TheFoodGroups mods specially) it would be really incredible to have both of her mods and yours
Page 1 of 7