Get Dressed in a Bedroom? MADNESS!!! -2 Versions!-
Anyone else wonder why Create-A-Sim is in a photo studio? It kinda makes sense, but I was getting REALLY sick of brick. How about we get our sims dressed in a room that has a dresser? I've always thought getting dressed in a bedroom was a much nicer idea, but I haven't seen any CAS screens that are done in bedrooms! This bedroom is purposefully neutral, considering Sims of all kinds will be getting ready there. I created this CAS screen using my Mac (only has the base-game) with no CC, and tested it on my PC (all EPs) so it is compatible with EVERYBODY!
The other room was NEVER on my favorites list, how many times do you drag the entire family to a photo studio to have professional photos taken? How about instead, we call up Uncle Jack and have him come over to our house, set up his camera, lights, and backdrop on the back porch? There is great outdoor lighting and the kids can play on the swing set until it's photo time, works out great for everybody!
P.S. I love reading comments, leave me a couple?
To Aspyr, for being slow enough with the Mac versions of the EPs that I switched to PC sims around NL (OFB for PC users, they were seriously an entire EP behind, gah.)
Also, Tribute to my Uncle Jack, a professional photographer who did very nice 'on location' shots.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 240.8 KB · Downloads: 5,330 · 9th Feb 2008
Size: 280.8 KB · Downloads: 7,508 · 1st Dec 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4