Conterfeit College Diploma
This is a simple tool object which enables users to upgrade adult sims who didn't graduate college to be college grduates. Sims can get more want slots, college diplomas, jobs for college graduates, and also you can change major for sims who already graduated from college.
Category and Price
Counterfeit College Diploma: Be a college graduate and get a diploma.
Add Want Slots: Add want slots.
Change My Bachelor's Degree: Change major (for sims who already graduated)
Clear My Degree: Remove college graduation record. (UI will revert)
How to Use
1. Buy the diploma item from general category.
2. Counterfeit diploma.
3. Add want slots.
0. Oops! I am so sorry, I uploaded at "Global Mods" section by mistake. This is not a global mod. So sorry again.
1. You can set GPA using the popup dialogs.
2. You can get diplomas for each major, if you "change" major several times.
But if you want to have a different set of diplomas (like you want to have two diplomas, one for art and the other one for science ), you have to take the given diploma out of the sim's inventory once, and then you can change major again.
Otherwise, all diplomas will be set accoring to the major when they were taken out of the inventory. (like you have two science diplomas, not the art one and science one together)
3. College graduation memory will be supported.
1. File size has been reduced.
2. Hopefully pre ep2 check will work more correctly.
3. "Clear My Degree" menu added.
4. "Counterfeit College Diploma" menu will not appear to college graduates.
Fix for "The Sims 2 IKEA® Home Stuff"
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 10.8 KB · Downloads: 26,438 · 12th Jan 2010
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3