MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Off Shoulder Balloon Dress

by OpenHouseJack Posted 17th Aug 2006 at 1:26 AM - Updated 22nd Aug 2006 at 12:46 AM by OpenHouseJack
30 Comments / replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
very chic off shoulder full balloon skirt in deep wine color.
mesh by Crechebaby of http://www.simchic.com/ . mesh included in zip file


feedbacks welcome

from Jack of OpenHouse For Sims 2

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 2
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
OpenHouseForSims2_OffshoulderDress.zip

Size: 784.8 KB · Downloads: 4,218 · 22nd Aug 2006
784.8 KB 4,218 22nd Aug 2006
OpenHouseForSims2_OffShoulderDress.zip

Size: 1.19 MB · Downloads: 8,649 · 17th Aug 2006
1.19 MB 8,649 17th Aug 2006
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Meshes needed! This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.

3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
  • Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
  • Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
  • Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
  • Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
  • Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
 
30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 5:57 PM
absolutly beautiful!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 6:21 PM
Beautiful!, and I love the colours you choose for your dresses.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 8:24 PM
wow! I REALLY like this!

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 8:26 PM
*le sigh* Everything you do for this game is perfection. I am constantly in awe. Thank you!

Always,
Emma
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 9:53 PM
Gorgeous shade of brown, love the dress!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 10:34 PM
You are so talented....I absolutely love your creations. I am going to dedicate a fine apparrel shop to you in my OFB town and name it after you! Thank you for making your beautiful creations available to us all!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 12:03 AM
Both classy and sexy! Fantastic work!!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:30 AM
OMG This is hawt. Thankies :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:13 AM
hello! it's absolutely great! however there is a problem. because i already installed it in my sims and when i click the dress in choosing a clothing, another dress will appear not the off shoulder! why is it like that??? please help me... thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 12:35 PM
stunning, I love the textures, beautifuly done.
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin8820002000
hello! it's absolutely great! however there is a problem. because i already installed it in my sims and when i click the dress in choosing a clothing, another dress will appear not the off shoulder! why is it like that??? please help me... thanks


I don't really know why; but try downloading it again.

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sansudav
You are so talented....I absolutely love your creations. I am going to dedicate a fine apparrel shop to you in my OFB town and name it after you! Thank you for making your beautiful creations available to us all!


Thank you very much

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 4:44 AM
sooo cute! awesome job.

I need you here tonight like the ocean needs the waves...
[mae]
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 11:59 AM
hello again, i really want this so i really want to know the reason why i cant use it! last question... pls answer. does this require any expansion pack?
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin8820002000
hello again, i really want this so i really want to know the reason why i cant use it! last question... pls answer. does this require any expansion pack?


I have Nightlife, I hope that answers your question.

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:39 PM
last.. sorry for the incovenience, can you please send me the mesh? cause i cant find it at the simchic and then i will be the one to edit it instead. so, can you? sorry again and thanks a lot cause i really want it...
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:45 PM
by the way... my email address is martian8820002000@yahoo.com i hope you can send the mesh there... sorry again
Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 9:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin8820002000
by the way... my email address is martian8820002000@yahoo.com i hope you can send the mesh there... sorry again



THE MESH IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE zip FILE. just redownload and you'll have the mesh as well.A lot of people downloaded this skin and so far you're the only one with problem. Maybe it's your game.

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 5:32 PM
This is beautiful, thank you very much!!!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:39 PM
I am also having a problem with this. I have tried downloading three times now, and it still is not showing up properly in game. I have Uni, Nightlife, and OFB. When I open the zip there are three files in the folder:

5f741c90_FAC_ReeseW_GG.package

Offshoulderdress.package

TS2CrecheReadme

I assume that the first one is the mesh, but whenever I try to use the dress it shows up as a maxis outfit. Any help would be appreciated, I really love this dress!! (And I've never had any problems with any of your other stuff, in case that helps!)

I'd rather take the butcher's word for it....
Inventor
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by preciouskittenn
I am also having a problem with this. I have tried downloading three times now, and it still is not showing up properly in game. I have Uni, Nightlife, and OFB. When I open the zip there are three files in the folder:

5f741c90_FAC_ReeseW_GG.package

Offshoulderdress.package

TS2CrecheReadme

I assume that the first one is the mesh, but whenever I try to use the dress it shows up as a maxis outfit. Any help would be appreciated, I really love this dress!! (And I've never had any problems with any of your other stuff, in case that helps!)


I'm really perplexed about this as well; but I don't know what's wrong ; looking at the number of downloads it doesn't seem to make sense why two of you are having this problem

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 12:49 AM
I added another zip file just for the off shoulder Dress package since the mesh is already included in the first zip file. I hope this will solve the problem of both preciouskitten and Marvin.

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:20 AM
by the way, if you download the second zip file; make sure to download the mesh from the first zip file; otherwise it will not show in your game.Thanks

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenHouseJack
I added another zip file just for the off shoulder Dress package since the mesh is already included in the first zip file. I hope this will solve the problem of both preciouskitten and Marvin.


Woot! This worked for me. Thanks so much for taking the time to add the extra file. This dress looks GREAT in game.

I'd rather take the butcher's word for it....
Page 1 of 2