Two working Hammocks for your sims! (New meshes)
These are a hammock that is designed to sit between two Birch tree saplings and a free standing frame supported hammock. If the trees are facing the right direction, the ropes of the hammock will look like they are tied around the trees. If the ropes don't line up, play with the direction that the tree is facing. These have been tested with the base game and are working. Please report any bugs that you encounter. Encluded in the are the hammock with a frame and the hammock that is suspended between two trees (trees not encluded). Each hammock encludes a pillow that uses the textures for the pillows in game, so you can choose whatever color pillow you want, just in case you are color coordinating your yard LOL. I hope you all like them.
*Note* Due to issues with the sleep animation for beds, I had to disable the sleep mode. I may update this with a nap option later, if I learn how to associate that action with an object cloned from a bed.
Face Count = Suspended hamock 1510 (about 500 per square)
Framed hamock 1635 (about 530 per square)
Please do not repost or recolor this object without my permission
If you like this object, please take a moment to say thanks and leave a comment. I enjoy your feedback.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Hammock with and without frame.zip
Size: 469.9 KB · Downloads: 85,339 · 29th Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 6