Seasons' Country Windows
GLOBAL MOD to make the new Seasons' windows line-up correctly with kitchen counters
Those Maxis guys never learn how to make things look fine: new EP, same old mistakes........
Warning:this is a global mod who effects only the specific shapes it refer to, this is not an hack, anyway:
- this would not unknowingly included in your uploaded lots, if this happen use the to remove it.
- this would not copy in your windows clone with Simpe, in any case is strongly suggested to remove it or to uncheck the Downloads folder in the File Table.
Why these MODs?
As you can see in your game, the new Seasons' windows ugly overlap with counters with the backtrim.
This mod required Seasons
If you don't have Seasons you don't need it.
The mod makes the country windows line-up correctly with all the kitchen counters that have the backtrim; so you can use the new windows with all the counters, not only with the new counters without the backtrim.
These windows are not suitable with the stoves: their little windowsill overlaps only half of the backtrim's stove.
Extract the package from the archive and put it into your Downloads folder; you can also use the Q-Xpress, if you like.
To uninstall, delete simply the file from your Downloads folder.
If you like this mod you can find more here GLOBAL MODs: "Counter-friendly Windows"
Custom Content by Me:
- Global Mod for the Country Windows (Seasons)
Do not clone - Do not repost anywhere.
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 19.5 KB · Downloads: 6,586 · 5th Mar 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.