MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cassandra Cisneros - Mexican Sim

by EveZ Posted 11th Mar 2007 at 9:06 AM - Updated 13th Mar 2007 at 3:28 AM by EveZ
3 Comments / replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Hey everybody! I'm back at creating Ethnic Sims again. Today, I have uploaded Cassandra Cisneros, my Chicano, (Mexican-American), Sim. Isn't she lovely?

Please visit my Profile for my Policy, and perhaps look at my other Uploads.
Click the little "Thanks" button if you like Cassandra! I'd appreciate it.

Custom Content by Me:
- Cassandra Cisneros - Mexican Sim
- Blush

Custom Content Included:
- helaene - new year brows - 3 by helaene
- ByBarcelonista by Barcelonista
- helaene - soft beautiful lashes by Helaene
- HystericalParoxysm - DemusedSims - MTS2 by HystericalParoxysm
- helaene - autumn lips - #6 by Helaene
- Summertime skin by Enayla by Enayla
- Nouk - NouksOwnHaircut - DarkBrown by Nouk
- By Lenochka* by 2-f0r-u

Additional Credits:
You need 2-for-u's Outfit mesh, under the Adult Female Mesh category, called "CapeMiniDressHighBoots."
You will need Nouk's hair mesh from here:

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 2
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Cassandra Cisneros - Mexican Sim.rar

Size: 2.94 MB · Downloads: 1,026 · 11th Mar 2007
2.94 MB 1,026 11th Mar 2007
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Meshes needed! This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.

3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
  • You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.
Need more information?
Special Installation Instructions
  • If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 5:42 AM
What a beautiful chicana I'm so downloading her now. Thanks for sharing!

+ Ana Leticia +


- Don't be afraid of fear ,let it be afraid of you.

La medida del amor es amar sin medida. -San Agustín
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 6:23 PM
In my opinion this sim is one of the best I saw for a long time! She looks great

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 11:02 PM
She is Beautiful! She has such a realistic look to Her. Thank You for sharing Her.

Animals are really little People in disguise.

These recolours may or may not be endorsed by EveZ.