More "Unique" OMSP's (One More Slot Packages)
I had some time on my hands, so I made these OMSP's due to some requests from my other ones. I was going to make one for Dressers, but since all maxis dressers are different heights, it would take me forever to make. This set includes an OMSP for couches, an OMSP for fireplaces, an OMSP for pianos, an OMSP for low fridges and an OMSP for high fridges.
For all those people that do not know what an OMSP is. It's basically a table with an adjusted slot height to allow more placement on whatever surface it is designed for. It has an invisible recolour usually, so you wont be able to see it when you use it.
All OMSP's have an invisible recolour, so you wont be able to see it when taking pics. I made the mesh a little higher than the slot, because sometimes the mesh will be under the mesh, so you wont be able to select it. These only require the basegame. These may not be exactly at the right height for custom objects, because each mesh height can be different, but aslong as the creator made it close to the maxis height it should be fine.
To place objects like on the pics, you'll have to use 2 cheats. "Move_Objects on" and "boolprop snapObjectsToGrid False".
I hope you enjoy these and if you have any questions, I'll be happy to awnser them.
Low Fridges: 12
High Fridges: 12
You can include these in houses, aslong as they are free content and they must not be on the exchange. You can recolour them (not sure why o.O) if you want, but dont include the mesh. Please tell me if you are including/ modifying it. Make sure you put a link back to the thread.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 58.0 KB · Downloads: 93,792 · 23rd Mar 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5