MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set

by sailfindragon Posted 25th Jun 2012 at 10:48 AM - Updated 29th Jun 2012 at 5:50 PM by sailfindragon
15 Comments / replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set consists of 8 Floors in a variety of two tone colors. Also included is 8 Half (more like 3 quarter) Tile Walls with white wood base skirting, white wood dado and painted upper half. Both walls & floors have a white grout finish in the tile area.
Like my other creations, this is a custom texture made by me. So, if there's a color I have not included within this set that you would like to see in your game, feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do.

Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.



Tags: #tile, #wall, #floor, #two tone, #stone

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 2
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
SAILFINDRAGON_StoneTileHalfWallFloor_SIMS2.zip | Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set

Size: 493.0 KB · Downloads: 9,467 · 25th Jun 2012
493.0 KB 9,467 25th Jun 2012
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.

3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
  • Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
  • Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
  • Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
  • Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
  • Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
 
15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 10:53 AM
Nice Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 11:05 AM
Nice Colors!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 4:47 PM
Well done. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 8:21 PM
These look great!!! Thank you!

Can I request some more muted naturals, maybe!? (Color not quite so bold, and in natural hues...?) Please! and Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 10:44 PM Last edited by sailfindragon : 26th Jun 2012 at 12:53 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeach34
These look great!!! Thank you!

Can I request some more muted naturals, maybe!? (Color not quite so bold, and in natural hues...?) Please! and Thank you!


Thank you and I will put it on the list of to-do's.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 2:19 AM
Oh, I like these, very good!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 7:57 AM
I love these! They look like something I'd actually want in my bathroom in real life (not that I get any choice; I live in a rented flat and my landlord clearly has strange taste in bathroom decoration - that or the stuff he bought for here was on offer or something! :-)

I'd love to see these in black and white, with a white wall, if you ever have a chance and don't mind making and sharing them! :-) And maybe also in just white?

Thanks for sharing these, they'll certainly get used in my game :-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 9:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauratje86
I love these! They look like something I'd actually want in my bathroom in real life (not that I get any choice; I live in a rented flat and my landlord clearly has strange taste in bathroom decoration - that or the stuff he bought for here was on offer or something! :-)

I'd love to see these in black and white, with a white wall, if you ever have a chance and don't mind making and sharing them! :-) And maybe also in just white?

Thanks for sharing these, they'll certainly get used in my game :-)


LOL, why thank you.
Another member has requested muted colors, so while I am at it. I will make a black & white tile.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 10:36 AM
They are really good ! Since you said you were open to suggestions, I think it would be good to have "lighter" versions were the tiles stay the same, but the "painted" part of the wall is white, or a lighter version of the colour of the tiles. Thanks for your work !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 1:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speressa
They are really good ! Since you said you were open to suggestions, I think it would be good to have "lighter" versions were the tiles stay the same, but the "painted" part of the wall is white, or a lighter version of the colour of the tiles. Thanks for your work !


Working on the additions at the moment, so will add your suggestions too. Thank you.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 4:08 PM
Those are just super! Here's a suggestion, it would be nice if there were some matching full wall tiles for around shower stalls. Thanks for these.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 5:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnyLdOn
Those are just super! Here's a suggestion, it would be nice if there were some matching full wall tiles for around shower stalls. Thanks for these.


That is a great idea.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 12:28 PM
I am truly in love with your work...it's like you plucked them right out of my mind...lol!!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#15 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 10:32 PM
Your colors are always the very best, thanks for sharing.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 2:30 AM
thank you