Well Rounded Sims Female Adult - Light Formal Dress
This download includes one recolour I made for Dr Pixel's great mesh: It's a long beige dress embroided with pearls on the upper part. See the pictures below, to get a closer look.
Don't forget to download the mesh from Dr Pixel's MTS-Site here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=233744 otherwise the outfit won't show up in your game.
Hope you like the dress, perhaps your sim will have a lot of fun with it on some evening events in your game... or at least during a hot date
Thanks to Dr Pixel for his Well Rounded Body Mesh!
Thank you @Stefan for the great 'take a bow hair': http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=293162
The furniture is mostly from Adele - have a look here if you like it as much as I do: http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=1374247
The statue is from simplystyling.de: http://simplystyling.de/homesims2.html
Thanks to all the great meshers and their work so that I can use their custom content in my pics!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 599.7 KB · Downloads: 1,898 · 2nd Sep 2012
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
rotes_zebra also recommends you check the following: