MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maid Outfit

by Snaitf Posted 11th Sep 2014 at 11:09 PM
29 Comments / replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
Maid Outfit - "Housekeeping!"

Available for both genders, ages teen and up, in 4 colors.
All included in a single .package file.

Can be found under Full Body - Suits.

Has NO filter flags, such as Everyday or Sleepwear.
So make sure filters are off to select these.

Age: Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Gender: Male Female
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: No Style
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 4
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Snaitf_Maid.zip

Size: 1.12 MB · Downloads: 17,941 · 11th Sep 2014
1.12 MB 17,941 11th Sep 2014
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
  • Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
  • Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
  • If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
 
29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:18 AM
Whoa! This is great! Thank you Snaitf! I tried hiring a maid once and was disappointed that a sim showed up in their everyday outfit. I thought at first he was a neighbor come to visit. Does this outfit show up on a sim that is selected by the game to be the maid service sim, or must we manually outfit them? Thanks again for your work!
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mflaha55
Whoa! This is great! Thank you Snaitf! I tried hiring a maid once and was disappointed that a sim showed up in their everyday outfit. I thought at first he was a neighbor come to visit. Does this outfit show up on a sim that is selected by the game to be the maid service sim, or must we manually outfit them? Thanks again for your work!


You'll have to outfit your sim with this manually. It's just the already in-game NPC maid's outfit, made wearable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:17 AM
do you know how to open the cheat code to change maid outfit with your mod?
does the game have 4 colors or you color them yourself? i only see blue and black in game.
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 6:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ati
do you know how to open the cheat code to change maid outfit with your mod?
does the game have 4 colors or you color them yourself? i only see blue and black in game.


I don't know what you're asking for, regarding cheats. Just click on the dresser to plan outfits, and then dress
your sim in these clothes. All 4 color should be available to you. And, no, I didn't color them myself,
they are from the files within the game, I simply made them available for player sims as well.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 9:00 AM
Great idea, now I can have a butler :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 9:14 AM
xoxo for unlocked clothes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 9:48 AM
Nice!! Thx :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:09 AM
Thank u so much!
Also I'm looking for police uniform, so it will be great, if u'll find it
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaitf
I don't know what you're asking for, regarding cheats. Just click on the dresser to plan outfits, and then dress
your sim in these clothes. All 4 color should be available to you. And, no, I didn't color them myself,
they are from the files within the game, I simply made them available for player sims as well.


i mean, maids are npc, sometimes they walk into my house with everyday outfits, not maid uniforms.
just want to change their everyday outfits to proper uniforms while working at my house.
above me, aren't there no burglars? so there will be no police, just a secret agent career. we can't jump burglars anymore and it's sad.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:51 PM
You are awesome for everything you do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 12:57 PM
Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 1:07 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 8:32 PM
thx
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 5:22 PM
i'd like to rephrase the already twice-asked question regarding this outfit... everytime i hire an npc maid, they turn up in casual clothes - not this NPC uniform. This appears to be a regular problem. is there any known way to get maids to wear this outfit?
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 8:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangmal
i'd like to rephrase the already twice-asked question regarding this outfit... everytime i hire an npc maid, they turn up in casual clothes - not this NPC uniform. This appears to be a regular problem. is there any known way to get maids to wear this outfit?


Sorry, I just have absolutely no idea how the game decides which NPCs where what clothes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 4:13 AM
Love the outfit can't wait to use it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 12:44 AM
Yays! Just what we needed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 10:04 PM
Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 4:18 AM
Love it
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 8:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangmal
i'd like to rephrase the already twice-asked question regarding this outfit... everytime i hire an npc maid, they turn up in casual clothes - not this NPC uniform. This appears to be a regular problem. is there any known way to get maids to wear this outfit?

You could always find the Sim in manage households and change all of their outfits to the maid outfit. Then they're guaranteed to show up in uniform.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 11:54 AM
thank u
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 2:20 AM
Love this outfit. Please make more <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 6:23 PM
Great Mod :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:34 AM
Thank you!
Page 1 of 2