MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Frilled Lace Miniskirt
by Supercalifragilistic Posted 18th Jul 2015 at 2:51 PM - Updated 7th May 2016 at 3:17 PM by Supercalifragilistic
14 Comments / replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Frill Lace Miniskirt! Superboombastic!
Ah, its me again, Supercalifragilistic uploading yet another miniskirt! This time a conversion from a pair of ugly shorts, which is why I didnt bother to hook a comparison photo. After all, comparing skirt lengths is one thing, but comparing skirts to shorts is like comparing apples to another kind of apple, useless.
Thus, without further ado, I present to you: the superawesome megafantastic frill lace miniskirt!
Badaboomfantastic! I cant even imagine how I'd play this game if I did'nt learn how to make this content.
On the flipside, I don't play this game no more, all I do is trying to build the clothes I want. Well, whatever, if you're unemployed you're unemployed no matter how you spend your days am I right or what.
Fair warning; pieces of clothing will stick trough the bottom of this skirt on occasion.
Do enjoy it though
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 754.5 KB · Downloads: 28,187 · 18th Jul 2015
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
#2 19th Jul 2015 at 5:28 AM
#4 1st Oct 2015 at 8:07 AM
#5 25th Mar 2016 at 1:28 AM
#6 26th Jun 2017 at 3:05 AM