MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

tropical Brazil

by f1brown Posted 5th Jun 2017 at 6:23 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2021 at 11:22 PM by f1brown
19 Comments / replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Is the house of dreams, beautiful view to the sea. Place of peace and tranquility for the whole family, dected with wooden walls inside and outside, it was built on a large rock at the edge of the beach making it different and at the same time Modern this house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

This is a lot of the beach.
The lot does not require CC.

Note: this link you can download the car seen in the photos
Http://www.freshprincecreations.com/2005hummerh2sut.htm


Sorry for the mistakes in english is not my language

https://briciobrown.tumblr.com

Lot Size: 4x5
Lot Price (furnished): 84.813
Tags: #beach, #house, #home, #Beach house, #summer

Number of bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Custom Content Included: None
Furnishings: Fully Furnished
Special Flags: Beach Lot

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 2 University Nightlife Open for Business Pets Seasons Bon Voyage Free Time Apartment Life + 9 SPs
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Tropical brazil_001_1.rar

Size: 2.00 MB · Downloads: 3,747 · 5th Jun 2017
2.00 MB 3,747 5th Jun 2017
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.

3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
  • You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.
Need more information?
 
19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 8:11 PM
I just love the layout of this house, esp. the decks. Very nice!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 8:13 PM
I love that you weren't afraid to sculpt the terrain. It's looks great!
Theorist
#4 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 11:40 PM
Great looking house.

Here are some suggestions:

1) When you make a beach house, you need to say in which neighborhood and specific location you built the house. Most beach lots will not "snap" into place on just any beach, but only on the exact location where you built it. You should be able to see this yourself if you try to put the lot someplace other than where you built it. Another option is to include a non-beach version of the house, so players can re-build it as a beach house in the location of their choice.

2) You're a good lot builder and, as such, using some building cheats would make your lots even better. There is a list of all building cheats here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:Sims_2_Cheats
If you install this little program (Lucas Easy Sims 2 Cheats 3), it will make using cheats very easy: http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.com/Programs.htm

3) You should install this graphic fix for those ceiling lights: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=315720
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 6:11 PM
Beautiful house, love your interior decor choices!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 6:30 PM
Amazing lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 2:50 AM
Amazing what inventiveness can do without CC!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 11:42 AM
Nice, I like it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 3:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryRob
Great looking house.

Here are some suggestions:

1) When you make a beach house, you need to say in which neighborhood and specific location you built the house. Most beach lots will not "snap" into place on just any beach, but only on the exact location where you built it. You should be able to see this yourself if you try to put the lot someplace other than where you built it. Another option is to include a non-beach version of the house, so players can re-build it as a beach house in the location of their choice.

2) You're a good lot builder and, as such, using some building cheats would make your lots even better. There is a list of all building cheats here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:Sims_2_Cheats
If you install this little program (Lucas Easy Sims 2 Cheats 3), it will make using cheats very easy: http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.com/Programs.htm

3) You should install this graphic fix for those ceiling lights: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=315720



Yes it would be great to be able to say where my beach lot is located, but our Brazilian version of the sims 2 is different the cities do not have the same names and ae is a bit complicated for me.
And I know all the construction frauds, but I do not really like to use them, I do not have that much patience.
Thanks for the compliment and the tips !!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 3:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamreg
Amazing what inventiveness can do without CC!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 4:42 AM
Lovely house. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 5:36 PM
Your no cc lots are cool! Keep the good work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 6:17 PM
Another very nicely done house! By the way, what ScaryRob said about beach houses not always "snapping" into place is true. I will try your house in some of my hoods and if possible I'll let people know where it will fit. Again, nicely done and many thanks!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 6:04 PM
Thank you
Theorist
#15 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 7:10 PM
Thank you for a great looking lot! I appreciate that you did not use building cheats, which makes it a lot easier for me if I wish to make small changes when I install the lot. I also prefer that you showed the ceiling lights in their "stock" version. It is up to the individual player to install cosmetic and bug fixes if so desired.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 3:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie-David
Thank you for a great looking lot! I appreciate that you did not use building cheats, which makes it a lot easier for me if I wish to make small changes when I install the lot. I also prefer that you showed the ceiling lights in their "stock" version. It is up to the individual player to install cosmetic and bug fixes if so desired.
thank you very much
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 3:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywolf3
Another very nicely done house! By the way, what ScaryRob said about beach houses not always "snapping" into place is true. I will try your house in some of my hoods and if possible I'll let people know where it will fit. Again, nicely done and many thanks!
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 3:17 AM
muito obrigado amei muito
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 3:31 PM
Thanks for this lot. I had no trouble getting it on any of my beaches. I put it in Open for Business town. Especially thanks for the new car it is cool and I did not have to upload it separately!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 1:23 PM
Thank you !!