Game of Thrones: Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke)
"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."
I started watching Game of Thrones back in 2011 when the first season was released and instantly fell in love, it was everything I ever wanted from a TV show. I then delved into the ASoIaF books and they are now some of my all time favourites! Despite my enjoyment of the show dropping off from season 5 onwards (the writing just isn't as good), I still enjoy it and really wanted to make some of the characters from the show.
I've been slowly making my way through the cast of Game of Thrones and am finally happy enough with my Daenerys sim to consider her finished. Emilia has such a cute little face, so it was really a joy to try and recreate her in TS2.
Name: Daenerys Targaryen
Titles: The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons
Date of Birth: Summer of 282AC
Allegiance: House Targaryen
Siblings: Rhaegar Targaryen and Viserys Targaryen
Spouse/Lovers: Drogo, Daario Naharis and Jon Snow
Portrayed by: Emilia Clarke
The hair mesh by Newsea (converted by Rented Space ) has been included!
The necklace textures are by me, on a mesh by Dr. Pixel. You will need to download the necklace mesh, which has been included in an upload here.
The Skinblend I have used on Daenerys is by me and is available on my tumblr here (along with preview images). It contains textures from Needlecream, Lilith, Mouseyblue, Trapping and Adalae.
For recolours of Dany's Eyebrows, Eyes and Lipstick please visit my tumblr here!
The 'Stormborn' Dress (which is an interpretation of her dress worn in season 3) is a frankenmesh by me, it is made up from the following parts: io's Dainty Skirt Mesh Edit, Amaryll's RuffleBlouse Top Only by Trapping, and Yuxi's 3t2 Cowboy Boots. There are eight recolours, created using actions by Poppet. The textures are from a combination of creators: Amaryll , Trapping and EA.
- Adult Female
- Everyday, Formal
- Polycount = 2728
- No Fat/Preg Morphs included
I hope you have fun conquering Westeros with Daenerys!
Custom Content by Me:
- Daenerys Targaryen Sim
- Daenerys Targaryen Eyebrows
- Daenerys Targaryen Eyes
- Rapture Lipstick (Moon Dust)
- Daenerys Targaryen Eyeshadow Blend
- Daenerys Targaryen Nosemask
- Daenerys Targaryen Hairline Edit
- Daenerys Targaryen Necklace
- Nocturnal Skinblend (Light Rose)
- Daenerys Targaryen Hair Recolour
- Stormborn Dress Blue
- Daenerys Stormborn Dress Mesh
Custom Content Included:
- Anva's Sclera (Light Skin) by Anva
- Eyeliner by SimpleLife
- Eye Waterline by Mouseyblue
- Nose Bulb Shadow by Alfred Askew
- Cheek Shadow by Alfred Askew
- Eyelid Shadow by Alfred Askew
- Red Eye Sclera Mask by Mouseyblue
- Anarose Blush Edit by Lilith
- Lower Eyelid Shaow by Alfred Askew
- Small Tearduct by Alfred Askew
- Lower Eyeliner by Alfred Askew
- Nose Bridge Shadow by Misty Blue
- Layerable Mouth Corner by Lunar Eclipse
- Ephemera Face Shine by Ephemera
- Dracarys Hair Mesh by Rented Space
Thanks to everybody who helped me finish Daenerys over at the Creator Feedback Forum, including: Zarathustra, Liz, LyleSnake and Grinevilly! xxx
Thank you MTS for choosing this as a picked upload!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Stormborn Dress (8 Colours + Mesh) by Vulrien
Size: 5.35 MB · Downloads: 3,551 · 5th Feb 2019
| Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen by Vulrien
Size: 4.73 MB · Downloads: 4,820 · 5th Feb 2019
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)