MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Chateau Bellevue - No CC!
by Chaosking Posted 21st Feb 2019 at 5:51 PM
12 Comments / replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.This time I present you "Chateau Bellevue" - a stately cheateau on the coast of Brindleton Bay with a great view of the lighthouse.
It has everything a Sim heart desires:
- Large living area with kitchen
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- A large garden with beekeeping and cemetery
- Several hobby rooms
- Indoor pool and spa area
- YouTuber Room
If you like it, please leave me a comment. Have fun with the Chateau Bellevue.
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 602058
Lot Price (unfurnished): 217145
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 6 GPs + 13 SPs
Built with Game Version: 126.96.36.199
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 507.4 KB · Downloads: 14,834 · 21st Feb 2019
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
#2 22nd Feb 2019 at 6:11 PM
#3 21st Sep 2020 at 7:49 PM
#4 12th Feb 2021 at 9:00 PM