MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Sims 3 Into the Future terrain paint conversion
by BulldozerIvan Posted 30th Aug 2019 at 7:52 AM - Updated 12th Sep 2019 at 3:50 AM by BulldozerIvan
1 Comments / replies (Who?) - 1 Thanks Posts
Nothing too fancy here either. But if you ever really wanted this specific pavement from Into the Future to work in Sims 4 like it did in 3, then you're in luck.
This will appear as a Stone and Pavements item in your game, as it was cloned from a stone paver terrain paint.
Costs nothing to apply!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
TS3 to TS4 Into the Future Pavement.zip
Size: 471.2 KB · Downloads: 1,110 · 30th Aug 2019
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.