The Hobbit Hole (No CC)
A majority of the plants on the roof are houseplants actually as for some reason, using normal plants on a non terrain surface glitched them through every time I switched from live mode to buy or build mode. There is a perfectly good chance this is a glitch in my game only, but I didn't want to risk it being a problem for anyone else Still looks great I think! Also, the mailbox and trashcan always reset to the edge of the lot when it is placed, but you can see in the images where I usually set them and can place them there yourself.
I hope you all like this little Hobbit house! It's a perfect addition to any fantasy world or if you just want to be that neighbor who loves LOTR a little too much
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): $89,853
Lot Price (unfurnished): $56,707
Number of bedrooms: |
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 4 SPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
The Hobbit Hole.7z
Size: 1.15 MB · Downloads: 2,339 · 1st Feb 2020
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)