MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Elegant Marble Pedestal
by TheJim07 Posted 5th Apr 2020 at 4:22 PM
3 Comments / replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Hi everyone !
This elegant marble pedestal is inspired by one located in the Queen's Guard Room, in the Palace of Versailles.
Happy Simming !
EA/Maxis for marble and wood textures (TS3).
TSRW, S4S, S4PE.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.35 MB · Downloads: 11,546 · 5th Apr 2020
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
#2 6th Apr 2020 at 3:09 AM