The Lady of Shallot
I took the frame from the princess flower vase base game painting and edited the swatches. Colors are gold, dark brown, black, and white. I was thinking of making the frame less fancy but i dont think it takes away from the painting too much. I try not to crop these paintings but there was no frame that was the right size in any of the packs. This item can be found in paintings and posters for 1452 Simoleons.
Do Not Repost
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
[Jessiuss]The Lady of Shalott.zip
Size: 500.6 KB · Downloads: 4,392 · 27th Apr 2020
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
jessiuss also recommends you check the following:
You can find the smaller version here: http://modthesims.info/d/639552/fine-art-prints.html
I found a version for sims 2 here(not by me): http://modthesims.info/d/42990/test...l-painting.html