MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Laminate Wood Floors
by Simmiller Posted 15th Sep 2021 at 7:04 PM
6 Comments / replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Laminate Wood Floors - 2 Patterns - 2 Sizes and 21 Colours Each
These wood patterns are called laminate because I've completely removed the shine that you would see on varnished wood floors.
They have lovely wood grains, which, along with the slats, are different between the two patterns.
Each of the 2 patterns comes in 2 sizes, with 21 colours for all. I've stuck to a palette that lies in the red to yellow spectrum, which allows for some wonderful, sometimes subtle variety in the browns, and includes white, black, and 2 greys.
There are 2 packages, one for each pattern, and each package contains the large and small version, respectively.
Remember if you don't like the way the pattern is running, use the . (period) button on your keyboard to turn it.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Simmiller_Floors_Laminate Wood 2 Large and Small.zip
Size: 2.47 MB · Downloads: 2,786 · 15th Sep 2021
Simmiller_Floors_Laminate Wood 1 Large and Small.zip
Size: 2.45 MB · Downloads: 2,578 · 15th Sep 2021
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
#2 16th Sep 2021 at 4:08 AM
#3 26th Sep 2021 at 2:20 PM
#4 26th Oct 2021 at 5:59 PM