Updated Golf Cart: 4 Recolors Added Too
Uploaded 13th May 2006 at 8:35 PM · Updated 29th Sep 2009 at 6:24 PM by -Maylin-
Updates include making it a bit smaller, and fixing a small gap in one of the doors,and adjusting the trunk area to a smaller size,this new golf cart will overwrite the prior download for easier installation.
I have also added 4 recolors.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: We know you've got money problems. Here at SimGolf, we have them, too. Sure, other car companies think that throwing money away on things like genuine steel bolts and welding lessons for their employees is the way to do business, but at SimGolf we know that those things cost money. Thats why cutting corners is what we do best. The Sim Golf Cart: You don't want to pay too much; we don't want to try too hard. Must place on driveway.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 3,072 · 13th May 2006
|2.1 KB||3,072||13th May 2006|
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 3,236 · 13th May 2006
|2.1 KB||3,236||13th May 2006|
Size: 96.3 KB · Downloads: 3,366 · 13th May 2006
|96.3 KB||3,366||13th May 2006|
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 3,511 · 13th May 2006
|2.1 KB||3,511||13th May 2006|
Size: 537.0 KB · Downloads: 6,324 · 13th May 2006
|537.0 KB||6,324||13th May 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.