MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Norah Hendry - Sim Sophisticate.

by Gamerchick74 Posted 10th Dec 2006 at 11:24 PM
7 Comments / replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Whoa -- here we go... my first upload. Be gentle.

Introducing Mrs. Norah Jackson-Hendry - In my game she is a Knowledge sim, and a journalist, married w/no kids and sage advice giver to all of the girls that she mentors in the Young Journalists program. Norah comes packaged in S2 base game clothes and the following CC:

Eyes - http://www.helaene.com/eyes.html

Lips & Cheek hollow (blush) - Atomic Space Kitty (Hollow is from her Lord Carfax sim) / Lips -Just lips
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/AtomicSpaceKitty

Eyeliner - Barcelonista http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=123140

Eyeshadow -Rensim - http://www.rensim.com/files.php?cat...=&order=&page=1

Hair - Nouk - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=207062

Skintone - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=206740

Thank you speech: Thanks to all the CC creators for your creations that make our Sims look better; and also to the great sim creators for the inspiration to upload a sim of my own to share. Hopefully, I will get better at it.

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 2
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Miss Norah.zip

Size: 7.41 MB · Downloads: 1,138 · 10th Dec 2006
7.41 MB 1,138 10th Dec 2006
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.

3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
  • You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.
Need more information?
Special Installation Instructions
  • If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
 
7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 6:12 PM
She's very beautiful!! And I LOVE your avatar.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 7:09 PM
She's pretty! Love the hair she has.
*Downloading now....*
Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 11:08 PM
Isn't that hair great?!
Very nice work, gamer, especially for a first upload. I hope to see more from you in the future! Thanks for Norah!

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 11:39 PM
Thank you everyone.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 4:14 PM
OOOOW! I LOVE her! *Want to have more sims like that one* ^^
eliena

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 8:20 AM
WOW - heck of a first upload! *downloads*
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 8:57 AM
She's cute, nice work!!