Khmer Sanskrit Pattern Package Part 2
Uploaded 5th Nov 2009 at 6:57 PM · Updated 29th Oct 2011 at 11:48 PM by Simmiller
This is the second and final part of my Khmer Sanskrit pattern package set.
Khmer Sanskrit is spoken in Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, USA, France, Australia
Total speakers 15.7 to 21.6 million (2004)
Native speakers: 14.7 to 20.6 million
Cambodia: 12.1 million
Thailand: 1.2 million
France: ca. 50,000
Canada: 16,500 **
These patterns are available for download as a package, or individually, and are found in the miscellaneous section. Pattern 9 has 3 channels/layers, while the rest all have 4 channels/layers.
Have fun, and Sim on!
CC used in pix include Yogi Tea's painting Fern Impression, Dining Room 01 by Stylist Sims, Punji and Harpsichord by Yours Truly, as well as Hydrangea by Sims Art Gallery.
Thanks, of course, to Delphy for his Pattern Packager, and Hysterical Paroxysm for her fabulous tutorials. Both are available here on MTS.
In-Game Category: Miscellaneous
Size: 16.1 KB · Downloads: 420 · 5th Nov 2009
|16.1 KB||420||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 22.7 KB · Downloads: 417 · 5th Nov 2009
|22.7 KB||417||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 16.2 KB · Downloads: 406 · 5th Nov 2009
|16.2 KB||406||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 23.8 KB · Downloads: 411 · 5th Nov 2009
|23.8 KB||411||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 19.7 KB · Downloads: 446 · 5th Nov 2009
|19.7 KB||446||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 34.0 KB · Downloads: 472 · 5th Nov 2009
|34.0 KB||472||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 17.4 KB · Downloads: 432 · 5th Nov 2009
|17.4 KB||432||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 27.9 KB · Downloads: 455 · 5th Nov 2009
|27.9 KB||455||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 16.9 KB · Downloads: 442 · 5th Nov 2009
|16.9 KB||442||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 23.6 KB · Downloads: 458 · 5th Nov 2009
|23.6 KB||458||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 10.1 KB · Downloads: 448 · 5th Nov 2009
|10.1 KB||448||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 15.2 KB · Downloads: 474 · 5th Nov 2009
|15.2 KB||474||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 17.0 KB · Downloads: 479 · 5th Nov 2009
|17.0 KB||479||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 27.0 KB · Downloads: 538 · 5th Nov 2009
|27.0 KB||538||5th Nov 2009|
Size: 287.2 KB · Downloads: 1,393 · 5th Nov 2009
|287.2 KB||1,393||5th Nov 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Welcome to my world!
Please always link back to the download page of anything you might use as part of a creation, though. For example, makeup on a Sim you're uploading, or a recolour as part of a lot, etc.
You MAY NOT upload my creations anywhere else unless you link back to the original post for download. You MAY ONLY provide direct links to my uploads on other sites that do not require a paid membership. My content is free. Access to my content should also be free. Please respect this.
Please, please, please leave any feedback in the comments section of a particular upload. I do my best to stay on top of my mods, but if for some reason I've missed something I rely on all of you to let me know, and it's greatly appreciated, along with your continued support!
**Neia's Create-a-Career Tutorial** by Simmiller
Simmiller on Patreon - All FREE content!