Viktor Jarek - Updated
I have added new file. The sim with no Custom Content
+ No Slider Hack +
Just to make it clear, this sim doesn't require any slider hack at all.
Born in 1779 in early spring (Jarek means spring) from a rare vampire clan.
Viktor is an old vampire trapped in the modern world.
Although he hates all things modern hearty but he continues
stand for the continuity of his clan.
But lately, Viktor felt that the goal is useless when
he saw one by one people who he loved away from his life.
Can he survive?
What about the continuity of his clan?
(He's a vampire. D'uh)
Survival of his clan
(or Surrounded by Family ^_^)
Enjoy and Have Fun With Viktor!
He is packaged with this hair
Viktor when he went "Hunting"
Custom Content by Me:
Viktor's Everyday/Casual Outfit
Mens Shorter Coat Outift
Viktor's Hunting/Formal Outfit
Custom Content I Used:
Non Default Skin DHV by Watermelon Field
Brow by Watermelon Field
Natural Eye Bag by Arisuka
Tiffany Glaze Contacts by Escand
Fangs by Aikea
Piercings by Astray Sims
Facial Hair by Kitty Klan
Jeanette Hair For Males by Ambular
Hair (V2) by Patia
Default Replacement Hair by Aikea
Patterns by robokitty & quatla
All creators above for creating cool CC. Thankies!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Male Sim - Viktor Jarek With No Custom Content
Size: 327.1 KB · Downloads: 6,895 · 4th Jul 2010
| Male Sim - Viktor Jarek With Custom Content
Size: 408.8 KB · Downloads: 11,348 · 2nd Jul 2010
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3