McDonald's Deco Food Set (*8 New Meshes*)
Sometimes I just want some non-edible food for photo-taking purpose.
they are easy to find, easy to abuse and won't rot, forever, lol.
In fact, I don't know how to make edible food, haven't learned it yet.
(That's the sad truth, T-T)
All meshes are mine except the hamburger is edit from Maxis.
Items are available under sculpture, a collection file is included, cost 50 each.
Except the ketchup cost 25, meal set cost 500 and burger x6 cost 300.
You may recolour any of them. Have fun! ^o^ (No master-slave technique in this set, sorry.)
McDonald's Burger - 805
McDonald's Hamburger Box - 705
McDonald's Burger x6 - 3890
McDonald's Chicken Leg - 856
McDonald's Drink - 400
McDonald's French Fries - 1264
McDonald's Ketchup - 76
McDonald's Meal Set - 6650
Dining: Dining Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Hope you don't mind click "Thank you" button after download :P, comments are very welcome!
Size: 490.1 KB · Downloads: 81,447 · 18th Sep 2010
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6