Marik Ishtar's Tombkeeper Tattoo from YuGiOh
The tattoo works for both male and female sims ages teen and up. There are three presets, and the inside of the tattoo is recolorable. To situate the tattoo on the body, I recommend placing the tattoo on the "full back."
This tattoo appears in the tattoo-tab in CAS, so you will need to have Base Game patch 1.12 or Ambitions installed for it to work.
Though I've made a few minor changes to clarify the image for resizing, the design I used for Marik's tattoo is based on a deviation made by Aerisonus.
Please do not upload my work on another site. I would like some credit for the hard work I put into this. I've never created any custom content before, so it took me nearly a week to perfect this tattoo.
Anyway, this is for all the other Marik fans out there. I hope you enjoy!
In these screenshots, the male hairstyles are the CoolSims Mesh N.70 Conversion by Kiara24 and Rocker Hairstyle – Hair 02 H`hgar by Daisy Sims3.
The female hairstyle is Female hair for all ages - ufHair001TantraTS3 by Tantra.
I've now included separate tattoos of the ankh and sundisk!
Maxis Flags: |
AmbTattoo: Ambitions Tattoos
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 13.3 KB · Downloads: 4,832 · 9th Apr 2012
Size: 11.2 KB · Downloads: 4,756 · 9th Apr 2012
Size: 45.3 KB · Downloads: 5,682 · 8th Apr 2012
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2