Depths rising - The Siren's shelter
Once upon a time there lived a girl. She was very beautiful and her voice had a power to capture human hearts. But there was something even more special about her - she was a mermaid. Or maybe I should say that people believed she was. The girl lived in a small tower, covered in corals, in the middle of the sea. If you want to see it for yourself then don't forget your swimsuit...or a boat
Floorplan, exterior and interior of the Siren's shelter
|Lot price and size:|
|Furnished price||72 558|
|Unfurnished price||24 426|
Lot placement:Place the lot in the middle of water of any kind (sea, lake...). Don't place the lot on land.
Roof issues:If there is a hole in the roof, go to - build mode - roof section - use the delete all roofs feature and then undo the action
Lot front:Please always make sure that the beach part of the lot is set as a front
Performance issues:If you are experiencing performance issues, delete all fog emitters
You will need all expansion packs up to Island paradise.
You will need a roof recolour by Amarysauce: http://modthesims.info/d/529195 - shade AquaBright
*build with game version : 1.67.2
I would like to send my thanks to all people from the who helped me to build this lot - every word of support means a lot to me A special thanks belongs to Amarysauce for her beautiful set of roof recolours.
More mermaidish creations
If you like The siren's shelter you might also like:
- Mermaidia - The castle of underwater nobility: http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.c...er-nobility-lot
- Mermaid port: http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.c...y-port-for-your
Number of bedrooms: |
Studio: No seperate bedroom
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.92 MB · Downloads: 21,260 · 1st Feb 2015
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6