Small Home with mild musical focus for rising musicians. [NO CC]
Uploaded 1st Jul 2015 at 12:56 AM · Updated 28th Jun 2015 at 11:47 AM by Nysha
- 3 Rooms + Patio.
- 1 Bedroom.
- 1 Bath - Shower/Tub Combo.
- Main room/Kitchen.
- Valued at 66,091 Furnished.
- No CC. None.
- No mods.
- Minor possible clipping issue with box Decor in bedroom - Top shelf
- House was designed around the piano/music and is decorated accordingly.
- Lots of little decorations squeezed where they fit in best and ideally not interfere with item use.
- Uses items from: Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work, Luxury Items. Mostly Decor/Windows.
Extract folder somewhere easy to find, like the desktop
Place the files from the created folder into: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray
The lot should now be in your library!
More is planned to be added sometime soon. Plans are to add second 2 story building to fill out the rest of the lot and a small garden area in between the 2 buildings.
Alternate Imgur Gallery with different pictures
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 66,071
Lot Price (unfurnished): 20,110
Name: Music Den SM
Description: 1st Iteration of a 2 part house. For now just a "bachelor" pad fit for 1 or 2 people.
|Get to Work|
Size: 109.9 KB · Downloads: 770 · 1st Jul 2015
|109.9 KB||770||1st Jul 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\