BB's Shakerlicious Kitchen Appliance YGF Recolours
I have tried to fix it, however, until I get a little more experience with joints and bones I have removed the remapped fridge file and replaced it with the original mesh file by Buggybooz. I am sorry about the inconsistent texture on the fridge, as soon as I can fix the joints I will replace the mesh with a new remapped mesh. Thank you very much to MarcyRoars for letting me know about this problem.
Someone mentioned recently that there was nothing in the game to go with the Kitchen & Bath 'You Got Feets Stove'. I decided to do the Shakerlicious Fridge, Dishwasher, and Cooker by Buggybooz to match the 'You Got Feets Stove', then added another 4 colours of everything. I had a problem with the texture due to the mapping, in the end I remapped the fridge; but left the stove and dishwasher as it can be hidden by kitchen counters. I also original recoloured the dinky fridge, however, I was unable to remap that fridge and decided to leave it out. The remapped fridge will still work with the original by Buggybooz and any other recolours you may already have.
I have included the MESHES for the Cooker, Dishwasher and remapped Fridge but strongly suggest, if you don't have the rest of the Shakerlicious Kitchen, you head on over to Buggy's Retreat and check it out, as well as all the other goodies she has.
"Please do not alter my objects and offer them as a replacement for the original. If you feel that I have made a mistake or there is a problem with one of my objects I can be contacted easily."
To my knowledge, Buggybooz has left the community and is no longer contactable. If I am wrong and Buggybooz objects to my remapping the fridge I will remove it immediately; and offer my sincere apologies.
These are not all base game compatible, Kitchen & Bath is required for the the You Got Feets Stove recolours!
Shakerlicious Kitchen Curvy Cooker:
Found: Buy Mode > Appliances > Cooking. Price: §900.
Shakerlicious Kitchen Fridge 1:
Found: Buy Mode > Appliances > Refrigerators. Price: §1,200.
Shakerlicious Kitchen Dish Washer:
Found: Buy Mode > Appliances > Big Appliances. Price: §800.
You Got Feets Stove: Kitchen & Bath required.
Found: Buy Mode > Appliances > Cooking. Price: §1,000.
Files have been compressed and checked in game. MESHES and colour charts are included in the files.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
Buggybooz for the beautiful Skakerlicious Kitchen MESHES.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 4.00 MB · Downloads: 4,745 · 30th Oct 2016
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)