Shop Displays for MLC Christmas Decor
These displays sell MLC's Christmas garlands and wreath and the triple candle from her Candle in the Window set. You will have to download these in order for the displays to work, as they call her original objects, not a remade version.
There are two different shelves, one for the garlands and one for the wreath and candles. Each shelf has 3 recolors.
The displays themselves can sit on a counter as well, like usual. The wreath display obviously looks odd just hovering in the air, but you can do it if you wish
Once you have them in a store (it can be any hood, does not have to be a vacation hood like the original souvenir displays), just send your sim to the store and buy what you want.
Once your sim is back home, just open the inventory and decorate away!
The shelves can be found in Surfaces>Shelves for $50
The displays are in General>Misc for $2500
The displays are comm lot only
box shelves 320
wreath shelves 340
box display 72
wreath display 1834 (sorry, I know it's a little high, but it is two wreaths)
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 613.3 KB · Downloads: 2,149 · 22nd Dec 2016
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)