This shack was inspired by Fallout 4. I don't play that game but I love the buildings. So have one for your sims, too.
The building features a lot of fresh air, a small kitchen/storage room, outhouse and a bedroom. There is a little garden so your sims can grow their own vegetables (if you want to place different plants, you might need "moveobjects on" to place them. Sims can use the plants anyway). A small basement is damp and dark enough for your sims to grow mushrooms. There is enough room for a chess table and an inventor's workbench so your sims won't get bored.
I used items from all expansions: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University, Island Paradise, Into The Future. No cc or store content was used. You can still try if you don't have all of them, sometimes only one decorative items was used. The plants are from Basegame and Supernatural.
I follow the tag #nornities on tumblr and would love to see what you make out of it!
This lot is based on a particular screenshot of a house built in Fallout 4 by caterpillar. She builds lovely stuff not only in Sims 3, check out her tumblr: http://caterpillarsims.tumblr.com/
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 34234
Lot Price (unfurnished): 22221
Number of bedrooms: |
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 3.85 MB · Downloads: 3,030 · 22nd Jun 2017
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)