MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

English Names For Everyone

by Diffevair Posted 3rd Mar 2018 at 12:02 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2018 at 1:53 AM by Pawlq
40 Comments / replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts


Hey! ^^

I did it for a long time and finally i finish it! ENGLISH (American) name for everyone - no matter what language version of the game you have

For now all Spawn Sims and randomize in CAS takes names from from the pool of ENGLISH language names.
Mod change base names from your language version (e.g. Polish) into ENGLISH version. No more stupid names (e.g in the Polish version in which I play) !

Mod is for everyone whos have non-english version of game but they want have Sims with English names. If you have English game - you no need to download
Special names (like alien or San Myshuno and Selvadorada residents) still will be... "different" because they must be different . If you expect that this mod change "Japanese" or "Latino" names in yours ENGLISH version of game - I'm sorry, but it will not happen .

Compatible with pets and residents of Selvadorada

Mod does not replace the names already used in the game


Overriden Resources and Conflicts:

Additional Credits:
Sims 4 Studio

Visit my tumblr: /
Tags: #English, #name, #names, #language

Type: CAS Mods Other

You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 4
Built with Game Version: 1.40.61.10
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Pawlq_EnglishNamesForEveryone.rar | Update on diffevair-mods.tumblr.com

Size: 298.1 KB · Downloads: 34,913 · 3rd Mar 2018
298.1 KB 34,913 3rd Mar 2018
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
  • Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
  • Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

Need more information?
  • Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
  • If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
  • Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
 
40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 1:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxia
Dzieki! Tego mi brakowalo! :D

Cieszę się

My tumblr: diffevair-mods.tumblr.com
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 12:36 AM
I have been looking for something like this! Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 2:21 AM
Default Can I use this?
Do you know if this will work for the English version of the game so it will stop giving me all Asian names? I haven't seen an English/American name since the day I installed the darn game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 2:36 AM
Answering my own question, in case someone else wants to know... It does work!! Finally, American/English names ! THANK YOU !
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 2:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compuzak
Answering my own question, in case someone else wants to know... It does work!! Finally, American/English names ! THANK YOU !


Thank you! I was wondering the same thing because my US game is full of names that are not American/English... will be putting this in my game!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 6:45 PM
All my mods have been update to 1.41.38.1020 (08.03.2018) on
There is mod "adopt teenagers" which MTS delete from here.
My next mods will NOT appear on MTS - only on my site.

My tumblr: diffevair-mods.tumblr.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 11:29 PM
All my mods have been update to 1.41.38.1020 (08.03.2018) on my tumblr - diffevair-mods.tumblr.com
There is mod "adopt teenagers" which MTS delete from here.
My next mods will NOT appear on MTS - only on my site

MTS deleted even my links... LOL

My tumblr: diffevair-mods.tumblr.com
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 4:58 PM
Awesome! And thanks for the heads up! Headding right over to your page
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 11:17 AM
Needs an update for "Get Famous" the names in Get Famous are ridiculous.
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 3:08 PM
I'm gonna skip commenting on the obvious racism and point out that a lot of the names shown aren't american or even english at all. Just in your preview you have Salinas, Gomes, Iliana and Selena; all spanish names. You also have some french and german names there. Just thought you'd like to know in case you weren't aware you were being accidentally inclusive.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 6:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuba
I'm gonna skip commenting on the obvious racism and point out that a lot of the names shown aren't american or even english at all. Just in your preview you have Salinas, Gomes, Iliana and Selena; all spanish names. You also have some french and german names there. Just thought you'd like to know in case you weren't aware you were being accidentally inclusive.


Well Matsuba, you might be happy to learn that actually the US was built on immigration from pretty much every country in the world so I'm not sure what is American and what isn't... Many German, French, Spanish names are part of the American legacy because it's part of its history as well. If we go by your standards then NOTHING is American... Because as I said, being American is having latino or European or Caribbean or African origins (ancestors), and many more that I can't be asked to mention.
I just had to reply to your comment 'cause I thought it was pretty uneducated of you to say something like that. I don't know what you think is "racist" about the mod, I actually felt like your comment was the racist one as it pretty much says it's either "American/English" OR French, German, Spanish, etc. as if nowadays it can't be integrated to the culture.
In my opinion, what is meant here by "English names for Everyone" is no more foreign names that aren't part of the English speaking world or culture. So it makes sense to find in there names that maybe aren't originally "English" (whatever that means) but have become part of the culture. For example, I know quite a number of Selenas who aren't related to the latino or Spanish culture whatsoever...
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
28th Feb 2019 at 8:11 AM
This message has been deleted by parkjoonho. Reason: duplicated post
Field Researcher
#37 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 8:13 AM
hi, this mod is outdated with the latest game patch.
i went ur tumblr, still the same one with this. hope u can update this.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 9:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjoonho
hi, this mod is outdated with the latest game patch.
i went ur tumblr, still the same one with this. hope u can update this.


I hope so too
Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 9:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuba
I'm gonna skip commenting on the obvious racism and point out that a lot of the names shown aren't american or even english at all. Just in your preview you have Salinas, Gomes, Iliana and Selena; all spanish names. You also have some french and german names there. Just thought you'd like to know in case you weren't aware you were being accidentally inclusive.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cinthila
Well Matsuba, you might be happy to learn that actually the US was built on immigration from pretty much every country in the world so I'm not sure what is American and what isn't... Many German, French, Spanish names are part of the American legacy because it's part of its history as well. If we go by your standards then NOTHING is American... Because as I said, being American is having latino or European or Caribbean or African origins (ancestors), and many more that I can't be asked to mention.
I just had to reply to your comment 'cause I thought it was pretty uneducated of you to say something like that. I don't know what you think is "racist" about the mod, I actually felt like your comment was the racist one as it pretty much says it's either "American/English" OR French, German, Spanish, etc. as if nowadays it can't be integrated to the culture.
In my opinion, what is meant here by "English names for Everyone" is no more foreign names that aren't part of the English speaking world or culture. So it makes sense to find in there names that maybe aren't originally "English" (whatever that means) but have become part of the culture. For example, I know quite a number of Selenas who aren't related to the latino or Spanish culture whatsoever...


Do either of you know where I find a NON-INCLUSIVE mod like this? Or do I have to keep murdering the Sims that spawn with foreign names?
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 2:16 PM
I hope you will be able to update this mod
Page 2 of 2