- Hilary Paradis
Custom Content Required but not Included:
Custom Facial Sliders Required:
Custom Body Sliders Required:
Default Replacements Used:
No EP or SP content required.
I wanted to have a go at making a Sim of a particular period, which led to Hilary.
Hilary is a happy-go-lucky housewife from the heart of the American suburban 50s. Family is her priority; she wants to see her family tree grow as big as possible. Things tend to go well for her, and coupled with her good nature, she feels confident that she'll see more people join her family and meet up on holidays.
Hilary was partially inspired by the colourful and bubbly Laci Fay, a woman in America who lives every day like it's 1958.
Hilary is packaged with a clone of Base Game content that allows her to wear her shoes for Outerwear.
Age Group: Young Adult
Supernatural Type: Human
Traits: Family-Oriented, Good, Hopeless Romantic, Lucky, Nurturing
Lifetime Wish: Surrounded by Family
Favourite Food: Hamburger
Favourite Music: Geek Rock
Favourite Colour: Pink
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- MasterController was used while working on Hilary.
- All of the people in this thread who provided feedback and suggestions on her, as well as in the official MTS Discord chat.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 375.2 KB · Downloads: 940 · 21st Jul 2020
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.