Harborview [no cc] [Update 1.3 October 23rd, 2022]
- Added personal bios for the Harborside Families.
- Deleted Exploratory Drone due to multiple reports of being a bugged character.
- Made Dramatism's Randall room addition an official part of the Fisher house.
- Fixed Melissa Cray bio.
Update 1.2 May 25th, 2022:
- Renamed and rezipped file
- Play tested official copy to ensure function
- Ironed out bugs in official copy (neighborhood story tab was empty instead of being full)
Update 1.3 October 23rd, 2022:
- Rezipped file
- Used TwinCrows' Package fix as part of official file release (Thank you for your help there TwinCrows)
Harborview is a bustling fishing hub that has gotten more popular with time for people who want to either make a name or reeling fortune for themselves, but will those goals work in tandem with their family life, or will they break it apart?
Harborview has been my relaxing Coronavirus project this month. Originally this town was going to be a Japanese city, then I took a complete 180 and decided to make a town based off Maine (or at least multiple google pictures I've seen of different parts of Maine). A lot of the buildings are based on actual buildings or houses from Maine, or in some cases inspired by those buildings and houses.
This is a complete neighborhood, all the lots and the neighborhood are decorated. There are 99 Character files (comprising of essential NPCs, a small group of custom Townies, and the playable families) and all lots were compressed by Mootilda's Lot Compressor. Some characters were created with custom CAS sliders made by Nopke, you do not need these sliders in order to play this neighborhood, but having them is recommended for enhancing your Sims 2 CAS experience.
Most lots are fully furnished, with some lots only being furnished bathroom and kitchen wise in order for prices to be reasonable, each house has a smoke alarm, but no burglar alarm.
This hood is ORK02, if you already have one you'll have to alter the number to something not already in your Neighborhoods folder.
- Open the ORK02.zip file and place the ORK02 folder in\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods.
- Open the Harborview SC4.zip file and place the PNG files and the SC4 file in Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\SC4Terrains.
MoveObjects - used to move mail boxes, trashcans, etc. and to place sidewalk and asphalt.
boolProp allow45DegreeAngleRotation true - used to make some lamp posts diagonal
Mootilda - Used her Lot Adjuster and Lot Compressor.
Nopke - Used their CAS sliders (20 sliders and 24 sliders)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 8 SPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 79.76 MB · Downloads: 4,415 · 24th Oct 2022
Size: 843.3 KB · Downloads: 3,233 · 28th Oct 2020
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3