Movie Night Event
Uploaded 23rd Jan 2021 at 6:28 PM · Updated 30th Jun 2021 at 11:31 PM by Simularity
v1.22 - Updated June 30, 2021 - Added three new translations to the mod (Italian by Francesca, Chinese by Altoria, and Russian by Origamika group.) plus made some other edits and fixes.
If you have suggestions on how it can be improved, please let me know. Thank you.
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL EVENT:
To have a successful movie night, you will need the following items to satisfy some of the event goals in addition to some kind of TV: popcorn popper and coffee maker. Remember to make sure your host Sim watches at least one movie in its entirety in order for certain social interactions to appear which are needed to satisfy goals.
Movie Hangout SP
Here are the many goals you can accomplish to earn points for this event:
Tell Someone Your Favorite Movie Genre
Yay for Movies!
What was the Plot?
Talk About That Scene
What About Those Actors
Cook a Group Meal
Order a Pizza
Be Thankful for Your Guests
Don?t Worry, Be Happy
The Gift of Gab
Here are the three rewards you can win for having a successful party:
Bronze Level Party Reward: Sugar Kane Popcorn Popper
Silver Level Party Reward: Diamonds Are for Sims Movie Poster
Gold Level Party Reward: Projection Indoor Movie Screen
NOTE: All of these are from the Movie Hangout Stuff Pack so you will need that for this event to work!
I created this event mod using the Mod Constructor v4 by Zerbu. I want to thank Sresla and Kuttoe from the Zerbu Discord channel for helping me troubleshoot some problems I had while creating this event. I also utilized Sims 4 Studio for several edits so thank you to them as well!
|Movie Hangout Stuff|
| Movie Night Event v1.22
Size: 618.8 KB · Downloads: 8,912 · 30th Jun 2021
|618.8 KB||8,912||30th Jun 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled