Shepherd's Hut - Hood Deco
You need one expansion pack to make custom hood deco work in your game.
- Window layers in night view flickered a bit, that's fixed.
- Tweaked seasonal hut. Snow on the roof didn't show after light snowfall, now it does.
Shepherd's Hut can be found in hood deco menu, under Landmarks category.
I've included three independent files:
Shepherd's Hut & Snow
Seasoned Shepherd's Hut - seasonal version, this one obviously will only be useful if you have Seasons EP.
If not, it looks exactly like the snow-less hut.
Seasoned Hut was cloned from seasonal field template by Greatcheesecakepersona
0xDAF119C9, 0x3A585BA3, 0x01D2B1E1.
Hood fog effect (low cloud) by JodelieJodelie
SimPE, Blender, Compressorizer
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 710.3 KB · Downloads: 1,281 · 23rd Sep 2021
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)