High hopes stadium and gym (open stadium rabbit hole and gym) - Store used
This lot was created to replace the stadium rabbit hole and gym. The big white door in the front is the mod that replaces STADIUM RABBIT HOLE. To make this work you need the Stadium rabbit hole replacement mod from Raven Shadow: https://modthesims.info/d/435107/ra...rch-8-2011.html. The mod you need is in the folder Jynx_BaseGameRabbitHole_R & C2.zip. (If you do not install this mod, then nothing bad will happen, the game will simply replace this object).
A lot of STORE ITEMS were used. In particular, from sets: Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts , It`s Game Time! , Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center ; premium items were used: Rim Rockin` Basketball Hoop , Solace Snugabunny Delux Baby Swing , Barrier To Entry System (which is a part of Le Cinema Plumbob venue); used individual objects: Three of s King Wall Lamp (from Ultra Lounge Living set), one toy from the set The Titanic Toy Machine (which will be successfully replaced by the game if you do not have them).
(Can I give you some advice? There is a mod that allows your sims, instead of spending their working time in rabbit holes, to stay on the lot and increase their productivity by doing work-related interactions: https://modthesims.info/d/517911/ul...ersion-4-3.html. Actually, this lot was built for this mod and can be safely used to play with it. + I suggest you look at this mod: https://modthesims.info/d/614360/cl...ty-changes.html. By default, a rabbit hole would replace any blue lot type marker with only a rabbit hole red tag, and this mod makes blue lot type markers visible alongside the red rabbit hole tags)
With wishes of good training and high achievements (and apologies for my English), Someone from Ukraine!
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 270663
Lot Price (unfurnished): 205263
Number of bedrooms: |
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Hight hopes stadium and gym.rar
Size: 3.24 MB · Downloads: 389 · 2nd Apr 2021
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)