Five More Harvestable Pokemon Berry Trees
Each berry is in Appliances > Miscellaneous, because Aysarth put their fruit there and I didn't see a reason to change it, for 35.
Each tree is in Build Mode > Garden Center for 1200, just like EAxis garden trees.
Poly counts: As a reminder, EAxis trees are around 20k.
Figy berry: 600
Figy tree: 12842
Lum berry: 346
Lum tree: 7674
Oran berry: 508
Oran tree: 13515
Persim berry: 802
Persim tree: 15178
Sitrus berry: 948
Sitrus tree: 18634
Persim berries and the stems on Sitrus come from BellPepper V1 by printable_models
Lum model is from Tangerine - Peeled by James West
Aysarth's Pear Trees from which I initially cloned
Bulbapedia for berry and berry plant references
Not Applicable: None of the above
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 11.27 MB · Downloads: 347 · 3rd May 2021
Size: 11.37 MB · Downloads: 319 · 3rd May 2021
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)