Pizza Delivery Default Replacement
I shoeswapped afbodypizzadelivery and ambodypizzadelivery with shoes from umbottomwillpants (”converted” to female by me). The shoe meshes are similiar, but not the same! I fixed the shoes’ texture as well to make them match better. In addition to this, I removed shadows, changed colors and fixed a black spot on the AF mesh.
I tried to fix the mapping on the female mesh (on the back) but I couldn’t fix it completely unfortunately - I’m talking about how the logo on the female mesh is a bit “squished” compared to the male mesh. I removed the logo on the front and replaced the one on the back with my new one. The simlish reads: “at your door!”
- I also included my fixed shoe texture (.png) and two .ms3d files (AF/AM) for anyone who would like to use these shoes on other outfits! It's the "shoes_fixed_resource.zip". This is not needed for my defaults to work, it's simply put resources for someone who might want to use these shoes when shoeswapping outfits in MilkShape :-)
I separated the sign on the car, re-mapped it, gave it its own (+new!) texture and also fixed the edges. This default is compatible with any texture default you might have for the pizza vehicle (vehiclepizza-surface_txtr), but it won’t affect the sign. It’s not compatible with dharden’s clean pizza car replacement though, since they also edited the shpe. I personally like the dirty car, but I included a version with the gold/clean texture from Michelle since not everyone might be a fan of the dirty look.
- If you use my version, remove dharden’s!
I’ve edited both pizza textures a bit. I made the pepperoni one less red and increased saturation on the combo pizza. (It’s not that big of a difference - I'm aware, but they irked me!)
Before you say “two pizzas?!” - I know I know!! :-D when I extracted the pizza texture I came across a second unused pizza texture. I made a thread about this which simler90 saw and kindly fixed EA’s mistake, so make sure to get their fix here! :-D
I also defaulted the pizza box. I’ve never seen a white pizza box in my entire life, we only have brown ones here in Sweden - so brown it is! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- to clarify: the pizza box and pizza defaults are in the same file - if you choose to download my defaults separately (vegankaktus_DEFAULTpizzasbox.package)
- I also repositoried labine730's buyable pizza box to “foodpizzabox-insideoutside” (it will pick up my default now, or any other default you have for the pizza box. And if none: EA’s original texture) for an anon, and made carvernosims' extracted basegame items compatible with it. It's the file "functionalpizzabox+extracteditems.zip". I also made labine730's pizza box available on community lots + edited the catalogue so now it's found in both kitchen - appliances and kitchen - general since I read about people having problems finding it.
These are pizza-related mods/fixes I recommend downloading. They aren’t required for any of my defaults to work, with the exception of simler90′s fix :-)
Credits: EA, Michelle for the gold texture dharden used in their default, simler90 for fixing EA’s mistake, labine730 for their functional pizza box I edited and carvernosims for their extracted bg items which I also edited :-)
Default NPCs: Default Replacement NPCs
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| labine730 buyable pizza box but edited to fit my default, and carvernosims extracted basegame items made compatible with it!
Size: 18.4 KB · Downloads: 304 · 22nd May 2021
| .png and .ms3d resources for shoeswapping!
Size: 187.6 KB · Downloads: 218 · 16th May 2021
| Contains all of my defaults in one package file
Size: 4.29 MB · Downloads: 1,223 · 16th May 2021
| Contains my defaults in separate package files
Size: 3.29 MB · Downloads: 405 · 16th May 2021
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)