Batuu robe recolors
I haven't recolored anything since I was 12 and made some real crummy sims 2 crop tops from a single flat texture, so construcive critizism and advice is appreciated (is the white one too white? I feel like it definetly is but also I've been looking at this all day and my eyeballs are melting).
This game doesn't have enough robes... Needs more robes...
Made with sims 4 studio and GIMP and a couple hours of slowly increasing madness.
Historial: Historically accurate
Fantasy: Fantasy themed
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 1 GPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 3.06 MB · Downloads: 728 · 1st Jun 2021
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)