Eerie Pub Signs
|“Nothing says “this is a local pub for local people” like a sign that smells of long-dead smokers, roast chicken and stout. Pair with a roaring fire, and the faint memory of cricket in the air.”|
I was tickled pink by the little pubs of Windenberg, choked with fog and age. I’ve not left the house in over a year, and I am desperate to drive out on a sunny Sunday afternoon for a pub lunch. Oh for a ploughman’s, bees in the pub garden, and a lazy day which lasts forever.
A set of 22 decorative pub signs, based on classic British designs and pub names.
Perfect for rural horror, fantasy, pirates and sailors, and the littlest of little Englands; filling out junk shops, and suggesting evocative and flavoursome themes for pub builds.
- The Apple Tree
- The Bat-and-Ball
- The Cock
- The Crown
- The Dog and Duck
- The Druid Arms
- The Full-Moon Inn
- The Green Dragon
- The Green Man Inn (from the Wicker Man)
- The King’s Demon
- The Knight’s Arms
- The May Pole
- The Mermaid
- The Plough
- The Red Lion
- The Ship
- The Slaughtered Lamb (from American Werewolf in London)
- The Spouter Inn (from Moby Dick)
- The Sun Inn
- The Three Jolly Sailors
- The Walnut
- Wheatsheaf Inn
Buy Mode > Decorative > Sculpture (Wall)
You can also search “Eerie Pub Signs”, “Staberinde” or the pack name, “From the Furrows”
Font: Sporty/Angle by Franzilla
Font: Harold Plumbold by Franzilla
Font: True Badoor by Ozyman4
Pub sign artistry is one of those “everyday design” genres, in which artists are rarely known or credited. The images came from photos of real pubs; and many were found on a site celebrating the Brewery Artists studio.
Short list of mods by others which will replace pub drinks with more realistic fare (no more fruity cocktails!): https://staberinde-sims.tumblr.com/...mended-pub-mods.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Eerie Pub Signs v0.1
Size: 1.35 MB · Downloads: 510 · 29th May 2021
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Staberinde also recommends you check the following:
Buying fruity cocktails and fine wines from the bar is absurd. Until I have time to make my own overhaul, here’s drinks mods to make the bar feel more like a bar.
Icemunun has more realistic British bar drinks in the following mods:
Basemental has a standalone alcohol mod, which includes more realistic drinks and some bonus features like hangovers, drunk texting and underage drinking (a community tradition in most depressingly underfunded little British towns)
* https://basementalcc.com/optional-packages/ - plus the beer brewer for selling craft ales.
Mood music for this mod is the album Adlestrop by Gilroy Mere; may we all take weekends away by train to the countryside soon!